Jan 20, 2019
- Add Notes to your shifts. Notes also export along with your shifts.
- Quickly go to the Export screen when you 3D Touch on a shift row.
- More shifts! You can now have up to 12.
Dec 7, 2018
- UI tweaks to bring out the “Go to month” option. You can still long press the current Month to quickly jump to another month.
- A new shift group color: ‘Sky’
Sep 25, 2018
- Shifty on iOS now supports all the new iPhones.
- Shifty on watchOS now supports Apple Watch Series 4.
- Bug fixes.
May 2, 2018
- Improved new user tutorial and some minor tweaks that you probably don’t care about but I’m telling you anyway, so now you can choose whether to care about them, or not.
Oct 9, 2017
- What? You just bought a new iPhone? Well you can just leave it in your pocket because you won’t need it to view your upcoming shifts anymore. Introducing a brand new watchOS app, rebuilt from the ground up. Faster and more watchOS 4’er, whatever that means. Oh and of course, iOS 11 support too!
Aug 10, 2017
- Popular demand called for more colors. Hello Graphite and Maroon!
- New delete confirmation to prevent you from accidentally deleting a shift group, because the new delete swipe gesture is too easy on iOS 11.
- Bug fixes
Apr 22, 2017
- New Export confirmation screen that shows you exactly what dates will be exported
- Long press on the current month to quickly jump to other months. Almost like time travel!
- Bug fixes for the iMessage app
Mar 14, 2017
- View all your shifts! Why was the max 4? Nonsense, that was!
- In the Today extension, dots got larger, or in circle speak, more radial…
- When Exporting shifts, the new behavior will now only export today and future dates. Because your shifts are obviously only in the future…just like your sick days.
- Calendar performance improvements. It was literally completely swapped. Still looks the same tho, more or less.
- Bug fixes. Because why not?
Dec 4, 2016
- New Today extension to view your upcoming week of shifts.
- Select which Shift Group to display on your Apple Watch.
Oct 25, 2016
- See up to 4 visible shifts (up from 3).
- Add up to 8 shift groups (up from 6).
- Two new shift colors (pink and gray) to supplement the additional shift groups.
- Use 3D touch on a shift group to quickly edit it.
- See shift times on 3D touch shortcuts.
- watchOS 3 support.
- View more shift information on your Apple Watch, such as name and start/end times.
Oct 7, 2016
- iMessage app extension - Share your schedule easily from within iMessage
Jul 27, 2016
- You can now re-order your shift groups. Simply hold your finger over any shift group and drag it up or down.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a failure when making the In-App purchase.
Jun 5, 2016
- The share screenshot button is back and lives on the top right of the calendar screen.
- Fixed a crash on app open for users upgrading from a previous version.
- Fixed a bug that prevented exporting dates when the end time is on the next day.
Jun 1, 2016
2.0.0 - This is a big update!
What’s new you ask? Everything!
- The #1 most requested feature is here! You can now mark multiple shifts in Shifty. 6 to be exact!
- Templates have been replaced with Shift Groups, which are a lot more powerful. Each Shift Group can have its own export settings and a dot color (more to come!).
- View up to 3 shifts per day.
- A brand new look and app icon.
- Landscape support on iPad. You weren’t holding it wrong, I was just lazy.
- Check out the new FAQs section, where you’ll find cool ways to use Shifty and other tips and tricks.