Mar 14, 2017
- View all your shifts! Why was the max 4? Nonsense, that was!
- In the Today extension, dots got larger, or in circle speak, more radial…
- When Exporting shifts, the new behavior will now only export today and future dates. Because your shifts are obviously only in the future…just like your sick days.
- Calendar performance improvements. It was literally completely swapped. Still looks the same tho, more or less.
- Bug fixes. Because why not?
Dec 4, 2016
- New Today extension to view your upcoming week of shifts.
- Select which Shift Group to display on your Apple Watch.
Oct 25, 2016
- See up to 4 visible shifts (up from 3).
- Add up to 8 shift groups (up from 6).
- Two new shift colors (pink and gray) to supplement the additional shift groups.
- Use 3D touch on a shift group to quickly edit it.
- See shift times on 3D touch shortcuts.
- watchOS 3 support.
- View more shift information on your Apple Watch, such as name and start/end times.
Oct 7, 2016
- iMessage app extension - Share your schedule easily from within iMessage
Jul 27, 2016
- You can now re-order your shift groups. Simply hold your finger over any shift group and drag it up or down.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused a failure when making the In-App purchase.
Jun 5, 2016
- The share screenshot button is back and lives on the top right of the calendar screen.
- Fixed a crash on app open for users upgrading from a previous version.
- Fixed a bug that prevented exporting dates when the end time is on the next day.
Jun 1, 2016
2.0.0 - This is a big update!
What’s new you ask? Everything!
- The #1 most requested feature is here! You can now mark multiple shifts in Shifty. 6 to be exact!
- Templates have been replaced with Shift Groups, which are a lot more powerful. Each Shift Group can have its own export settings and a dot color (more to come!).
- View up to 3 shifts per day.
- A brand new look and app icon.
- Landscape support on iPad. You weren’t holding it wrong, I was just lazy.
- Check out the new FAQs section, where you’ll find cool ways to use Shifty and other tips and tricks.